- Nutritional Info
- Comments (871)
- FAQ (0)
You always have a choice
PROZIS ZERO FRUIT SPREAD
Jam-packed with goodness, not with sugar
A nice, big gob of jam on a slice of toast, who isn't tempted by that? It's common knowledge however that fruit jams and jellies are often loaded with sugars, meaning that they are often off-limits to athletes and people trying to control their weight. Until now, that is.
Prozis Zero Fruit Spread will have calorie-conscious people sigh in relief! Fat-free and with only a bare minimum of sugars, it's just the product for everyone who prefers to keep an eye on their calorie and sugar intake, yet likes to indulge in a truly delicious treat from time to time. Forget all about forbidden fruit, now there's Zero Fruit Spread!
Compared with a regular fruit spread*, Prozis Zero Fruit Spread shows up as the healthier option. Check it out:
* Reference product: "Basic Report 19297, JAMS AND PRESERVES" (2018 USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference).
Irresistibly yummy flavours!
START EACH DAY THE PROZIS WAY
The breakfast table is only complete with a jar of Prozis Zero Fruit Spread on it. It’s superb on bread, on a scone or croissant, but also perfectly suitable for mixing into your yoghurt. And, it even works wonderfully in cake-baking!
1. Preheat the oven to 160ºC. Grease a 33x23 cm baking tin with non-stick spray.
2. In a bowl, combine the butter, the xylitol or raw sugar, and the coconut sugar, and beat until creamy with an electric mixer. Add and mix the vanilla and salt. On low speed, beat the almond flour and the instant oats into the mixture until the dough is just smooth.
3. Divide the dough in half. Refrigerate 1 half, wrapped in cling film, for about 30 minutes. Press the other half into the bottom of the tin for the bottom crust. Bake it until it starts to turn light brown around the edges, for 20 minutes or so, then remove the tin from the oven.
4. Stir the fruit spread until smooth, then spread it evenly over the crust. Crumble the remaining half of the shortbread dough over the fruit spread for a crumbled topping. Place the tin back in the oven and continue baking for about 30 minutes until the topping is firm, crisp, and golden in colour. Let the shortbread cool completely before cutting it into bars.
YOU CHOOOOSE TO STAY FIT!
The Prozis Zero range seeks to add value to everyone's diet. Several options are available that can make all the difference, all of which contribute to a fit and healthy lifestyle.
Next to the bigger 370 g version, there's also a smaller version of 180 g available!
Note: We recommend you consult a physician or nutritionist if you have any questions regarding the use of this product. Nutritional information may vary depending on flavour.* Images presented are merely for illustrative and promotional purposes only. The product's final image may be altered.
May contain traces of milk, soya, gluten, nuts and sesame seeds. With sweeteners. This product should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Some separation is natural, just stir before use. Store tightly sealed in the original packaging in a cool, dry place, avoiding direct sunlight. Refrigerate after opening and consume within 4 weeks.
Find the answer to your questions about this product in our FAQ.
Please note that any nutritional advice must be given by your physician or nutritionist!
Important: You may receive an e-mail after filling in this formCancel