What are ProzisPoints?
ProzisPoints are points earned by the customer when purchasing any product from PROZIS. Each product is assigned a certain number of points.
How can I find out how many ProzisPoints I can earn with each product?
The associated number of ProzisPoints is displayed on each product page, to the right of the product image, next to the price.
What are ProzisPoints for?
ProzisPoints earned with each purchase will be accumulated in the customer's account to be used on future orders, without any obligation to exchange them on the next purchase.
Do ProzisPoints expire?
Yes, ProzisPoints are valid for 12 months from the date of the order.
How can my ProzisPoints be exchanged for offers?
Once items have been placed in the Shopping Cart and the customer proceeds to the "Finalize Order" stage, a page will be displayed informing them of the total number of ProzisPoints available in their account. On this page (Stage 1 "Offers"), the customer may choose to either save their ProzisPoints for later orders or exchange them for offers. The customer can select the offers and their respective quantities according to the number of ProzisPoints available in their account by clicking on "ADD TO CART". This ProzisPoint exchange procedure will always be limited to a maximum of 15000 ProzisPoints per order.
After selecting the desired offers, the customer must click on "NEXT STEP" in the bottom right corner of the page.
How can I confirm that the products acquired with ProzisPoints will be sent with the rest of my order?
When checking the products in the Shopping Cart at Stage 4, "Confirmation", the offers obtained by exchanging ProzisPoints will be marked "FREE", and there will be no associated cost to the customer. If the selected offers do not appear as expected, the customer is advised to repeat the procedure. A box indicating the number of ProzisPoints exchanged and the ones still available for subsequent orders will be displayed at the bottom of the page. If the customer removes the offers from their Shopping Cart before completing the order, the corresponding ProzisPoints will be refunded.
What is the advantage of accumulating ProzisPoints?
The customer may choose to accumulate ProzisPoints until they have the required number of points to exchange for the whatever offer they wish. A future ProzisPoints exchange will always depend on the purchase of at least one product in that order.
How can I earn more ProzisPoints?
Customers can earn more ProzisPoints by commenting on products previously purchased from the online store. For this purpose, the customer must write a brief comment about the product, its features or quality, and then select the option Send, which will represent its explicit, informed, and current consent to the possible publication of the comment. If the comment complies with the internal guidelines established, it will be approved and published on the website. The customer will receive 15 ProzisPoints for each approved comment.
How much is each ProzisPoint worth?
Each ProzisPoint is worth €0.01
Where can I see detailed information about my ProzisPoints?
The customer can check the ProzisPoints accumulated and used at their PROZIS account. For that purpose, the customer must log in using the usual login details, proceed to their personal area, and view their history on the "ProzisPoints" tab. On that page, the customer can check which products were bough using ProzisPoints, how many ProzisPoints they have earned with each purchase, and the quantities ordered, as well as the total amount of ProzisPoints available and currently being processed.
What does having ProzisPoints "in process" mean?
It can mean different things, depending on the selected payment method. If the customer chose cash on delivery, having ProzisPoints "in process" means that the delivery of the order in which the customer earned ProzisPoints has not yet been confirmed by the shipping company. ProzisPoints will become available in their customer account as soon as the shipping agent confirms that the order has been delivered and as soon as the order status changes to "Delivered". If the customer has chosen another payment method, having ProzisPoints "in process" means that the order in which the customer earned ProzisPoints has not yet been shipped and invoiced. ProzisPoints become available in their customer account as soon as the order status changes to "Sent".
The offers I bought using ProzisPoints were not included in the order. What happened?
If the customer removes one or more products from their Shopping Cart after selecting offers in exchange for ProzisPoints, these offers will also be removed and the respective ProzisPoints will be refunded. If the selected offers have not been included in the order, the customer should check their ProzisPoints conversion history and whether the ProzisPoints have been deducted. If the ProzisPoints have not been deducted, that means the offers may not have been correctly added to the Shopping Cart and, as a consequence, have not been included in the order.
The ProzisPoints that I earned and exchanged for offers on a particular order do not show up in the ProzisPoints history. What happened?
This can happen for one of the following reasons:
- The order was canceled: the ProzisPoints used and earned with that order have been canceled and therefore no longer appear in the ProzisPoints history.
- The order was returned to PROZIS: the ProzisPoints used and earned with that order were canceled as soon as the order was received at our warehouse and therefore no longer appear in the ProzisPoints history.
- The customer returned one or more products purchased in their order: once the return is processed, the ProzisPoints earned with the purchase of those products will be canceled and will therefore no longer appear in the ProzisPoints history.
- The customer received one or more damaged products: once the complaint is validated by Customer Service, the ProzisPoints earned with products purchased and/or exchanged for offers will be canceled and will therefore no longer appear in ProzisPoints history.
- The customer did not receive one or more products from their order: once the complaint is validated by Customer Service, the ProzisPoints earned with products purchased and/or exchanged for offers will be canceled and will therefore no longer appear in ProzisPoints history.
My ProzisPoints balance is negative. What happened?
This can happen for one of the following reasons:
- An order was returned to PROZIS and ProzisPoints earned by the customer in that order were exchanged for offers in a following order. ProzisPoints for any order returned to PROZIS are canceled once the order is received at our premises. The ProzisPoints balance is updated as soon as the return process has been completed. Therefore, if the customer places a new order and uses ProzisPoints earned with the returned order, the balance will become negative.
- An order has been fully or partially returned and all or part of the ProzisPoints earned with the ordered product(s) were exchanged for gifts in that same order: the ProzisPoints earned with the purchase of a product are canceled whenever that product is returned to our premises. As such, if the customer exchanges the ProzisPoints earned with this purchase for offers and subsequently decides to return it, the ProzisPoints balance will become negative.
Can I exchange or return products purchased with ProzisPoints?
PROZIS does not accept the exchange or return of products purchased with ProzisPoints.
Can I exchange all my ProzisPoints for offers in a single order?
You can exchange up to 15000ProzisPoints on each order.