What are ProzisPoints?
ProzisPoints are points that the customer earns when purchasing any product from PROZIS. Each product has been awarded a certain number of points.
How can I tell how many ProzisPoints I can earn with each product?
You can see the number of ProzisPoints associated with each product on the product page. The number of points is on the right side of the image, next to the price.
What are ProzisPoints for?
ProzisPoints earned with each purchase will be accumulated in the customer's account to be used on future orders; the customer does not have to use them on the following purchase.
How can I exchange my ProzisPoints for offers?
After placing items in the Shopping Cart and proceeding to the "Finalize Order" stage, a page will be displayed informing the customer of the total number of ProzisPoints available in their account. On this page (Stage 1 "Offers"), the customer may choose to spend their ProzisPoints on that order or save them for the next order by selecting the respective option. The customer can select the offers and respective quantities according to the number of ProzisPoints available in their account by clicking on "ADD TO CART". There is a limit of 9,000 convertible ProzisPoints per order.
After selecting the desired offers, the customer must click on "NEXT STEP" in the bottom right corner of the page.
Do ProzisPoints have an expiration date?
Yes, ProzisPoints are valid for 12 months from the date of order completion.
How can I confirm that products acquired with ProzisPoints will be shipped with the rest of my order?
When checking the products in the Shopping Cart in Stage 4 "Confirmation", the offers obtained by converting ProzisPoints will be marked "FREE", and will be, therefore, at no cost to the customer. If the selected offers do not appear as expected, the customer is advised to repeat the procedure. At the bottom of the page, a box indicating how many ProzisPoints have been used in exchange for offers and how many ProzisPoints are accumulated for subsequent orders will be displayed. If the customer removes offers from the Shopping Cart before completing the order, the corresponding ProzisPoints will be refunded.
What is the advantage of accumulating ProzisPoints?
The customer may choose to accumulate ProzisPoints until they have the required number of points to redeem for whatever offer they want. A future ProzisPoints exchange will always depend on the minimum purchase of one product.
How can I earn more ProzisPoints?
Customers can earn more ProzisPoints by commenting on the products previously purchased from the online store. For this purpose, the customer must write a brief comment about the product, alluding to its characteristics or quality, and then select the option Send, which will represent their explicit, informed, and current consent to the possible publication of said comment. Thus, if the comment complies with the internal guidelines established, it will be approved and published on the site. The customer will receive 15 ProzisPoints for each approved comment
What is the value of a ProzisPoint?
Each ProzisPoint is worth €0.01.
Where can I see detailed information about my ProzisPoints?
You can view your accumulated ProzisPoints and usage history in your PROZIS account. For that purpose, the customer must log in using their login details, go to their personal area and view access their history on the "ProzisPoints" tab. On that page, the customer can check which offers were obtained with ProzisPoints, how many ProzisPoints they have earned with each product and quantities ordered as well as the total amount of ProzisPoints available and currently being processed.
What does having ProzisPoints "in process" mean?
The meaning varies depending on the payment method selected. If you chose to pay through cash on delivery, having ProzisPoints "in process" means that the delivery of the order where ProzisPoints have been earned has not yet been confirmed by the shipping company. ProzisPoints will be available in the customer account as soon as the shipping agent confirms the delivery of the order and as soon as the order status changes to "Delivered". If the customer has chosen another payment method, having ProzisPoints "in process" means that the order where ProzisPoints have been earned has not yet been shipped and invoiced. ProzisPoints will become available in the customer account as soon as the order status changes to "Sent".
The offers that I obtained with ProzisPoints were not included in the order. What happened?
If the customer removes one or more products from the Shopping Cart after selecting offers in exchange for ProzisPoints, these offers will also be removed and the respective ProzisPoints will be refunded. If the selected offers have not been included in the order, the customer should check their ProzisPoints conversion history and whether ProzisPoints have been deducted. If they were not, the offers may not have been correctly added to the Shopping Cart and, as a consequence, have not been included in the order.
The ProzisPoints that I earned and exchanged for offers on a particular order are not in the ProzisPoints history. What happened?
This can happen for one of the following reasons:
- The order has been canceled: ProzisPoints used and accumulated in that order have been canceled and are therefore no longer displayed in ProzisPoints history.
- The order was returned to PROZIS: ProzisPoints used and accumulated in that order were canceled as soon as the order was returned to the warehouse and are therefore no longer displayed in ProzisPoints history.
- The customer has returned one or more products purchased in that order: once the order return has been processed, ProzisPoints earned for those products have been withdrawn and are therefore no longer in ProzisPoints history.
- The customer has received one or more damaged products: after the validation of the complaint by Customer Service, ProzisPoints earned on products purchased and/or exchanged for offers have been withdrawn and are therefore no longer in ProzisPoints history.
- The customer did not receive one or more products from the order: after the validation of the complaint by Customer Service, ProzisPoints earned on products purchased and/or exchanged for offers have been withdrawn and are therefore no longer in ProzisPoints history.
My ProzisPoints balance is negative. What happened?
This can happen for one of the following reasons:
- An order has been returned to PROZIS and the customer has exchanged ProzisPoints accumulated in that order for offers in a subsequent order: ProzisPoints earned on an order that has been returned are withdrawn when the returned order is received. The ProzisPoints balance is updated as soon as the return process is complete. Therefore, if the customer places a new order and uses ProzisPoints earned on the returned order, the balance will become negative.
- An order has been fully or partially returned and the customer has used part or all ProzisPoints earned from the purchase of that product(s) for offer(s) on that same order: ProzisPoints earned on the purchase of a product are withdrawn when the item is returned to our premises. Therefore, if the customer exchanges ProzisPoints earned with this product for offers and subsequently decides to return the product, the ProzisPoints balance will become negative.
Can I exchange or return products obtained with ProzisPoints?
PROZIS does not accept exchanges or returns for products obtained with ProzisPoints.
Can I exchange all my ProzisPoints for offers in a single order?
Only a maximum of 15000 ProzisPoints obtained on previous purchases can be exchanged in each order.