What are ProzisPoints?
ProzisPoints are points that the customer earns when purchasing any product from PROZIS. Each product has been awarded a certain number of points.
How can I tell how many ProzisPoints can I earn with each product?
On the very page of each product, you can see the number of ProzisPoints associated with it. The number of points is on the right side of the presentation image, next to the price of the product.
What are ProzisPoints for?
ProzisPoints earned on each purchase will be accumulated in the customer's account for use on future orders, without having to exchange them on the next purchase.
Do ProzisPoints expire?
Yes, ProzisPoints are valid for 12 months and this period is calculated from the date the order has been placed.
How to exchange my ProzisPoints for offers?
After placing items in the Shopping Cart and proceeding to the "Finalize Order" stage, a page is displayed where the customer is informed of the total ProzisPoints available in their account. On this page (Stage 1 "Offers"), the customer may choose to save their ProzisPoints for the next or previous orders accumulated by the offers presented to them by selecting such option. The customer can select the offers and respective quantities according to the number of ProzisPoints available in their account by clicking on "ADD TO CART". This procedure of exchanging points for offers will always be limited to a maximum of 9000 convertible ProzisPoints per order.
After selecting the desired offers, the customer should click on "NEXT STEP" in the bottom right corner of the page.
How can I confirm that products exchanged for ProzisPoints will be shipped with the rest of my order?
When verifying the products in the Shopping Cart in Stage 4 "Confirmation", the offers obtained by the conversion of ProzisPoints will be marked "FREE", and therefore at no cost to the customer. If the selected offers do not appear as expected, the customer is advised to repeat the procedure. At the bottom of the page a box indicating how many ProzisPoints have been used in exchange for offers and how many ProzisPoints are accumulated for subsequent orders shall be displayed. If the customer removes offers from the Shopping Cart before completing the order, the corresponding ProzisPoints will be refunded.
What is the advantage of accumulating ProzisPoints?
The customer may choose to accumulate ProzisPoints until they have the required number of points to redeem for the most desired offer. A future ProzisPoints exchange will always depend on the minimum purchase of one product on the new future order.
How can I earn more ProzisPoints?
Customers can earn more ProzisPoints by commenting on the products previously purchased from the online store. For this purpose, the customer should write a brief comment about the product, alluding to its characteristics or quality level and then select the option Send, which will represent its explicit, informed and current consent to the possible publication of the comment. Thus, if the compliance of the comment with the internal guidelines established in this matter is confirmed, the same will be approved and published on the site. The customer will receive 15 ProzisPoints for each approved comment
What is the value of a ProzisPoint?
Each ProzisPoint is worth €0.01.
Where can I see detailed information about my ProzisPoints?
You can view your ProzisPoints accumulation and usage history through your PROZIS account. The customer should only, for that purpose, log in using the usual login details, then go to their personal area and view their history registries on the "ProzisPoints" tab. On that page, the customer can check which offers were exchanged by ProzisPoints, how many ProzisPoints have won with each product and its quantities ordered as well as the total amount of ProzisPoints available and currently being processed.
What does having ProzisPoints "in process" mean?
The meaning will differ depending on the payment method selected. If you chose to pay the charge, having ProzisPoints "in process" means that the delivery of the order in which the customer earned ProzisPoints has not yet been confirmed by the shipping company. ProzisPoints are available in their customer account as soon as the shipping agent confirms to PROZIS the delivery of the same and as soon as the order status changes to "Sent". If the customer has chosen another payment method, having ProzisPoints "in process" means that the order in which the customer earned ProzisPoints has not yet been shipped and invoiced. ProzisPoints become available in their customer account as soon as the order status changes to "Sent".
The offers that I traded for ProzisPoints were not included in the order. What happened?
If the customer deletes one or more products from the Shopping Cart after selecting offers in exchange for ProzisPoints, these offers will also be deleted and the respective ProzisPoints will be refunded. If the selected offers have not been included in the order, the customer should consult their ProzisPoints conversion history and check if the such ProzisPoints have been debited. If such ProzisPoints had not been debited, that should mean that the offers may have not been correctly added to the Shopping Cart and, as a consequence, have not been included in the order.
The ProzisPoints that I earned and exchanged for offers on a particular order are not in the ProzisPoints history. What happened?
This can happen for one of the following reasons:
• The order has been cancelled: the ProzisPoints used and accumulated in that order have been cancelled and are therefore no longer in ProzisPoints history.
• The order was returned to PROZIS: The ProzisPoints used and accumulated in that order were cancelled as soon as the order was placed in the warehouse and thus are no longer in ProzisPoints history.
• The customer has returned one or more products purchased from on that order: once the order return has been processed, the ProzisPoints earned for the purchase of those products have been voided and are therefore no longer in ProzisPoints history.
• The customer has received one or more damaged products: after the validation of the complaint by the Customer Service, the ProzisPoints earned on products purchased and / or exchanged for offers have been voided and are therefore no longer in ProzisPoints history.
• The customer did not receive one or more products from the order: after the validation of the complaint by the Customer Service, the ProzisPoints earned on products purchased and / or exchanged for offers have been voided and are therefore no longer in ProzisPoints history.
My ProzisPoints balance is negative. What happened?
This can happen for one of the following reasons:
• An order has been returned to PROZIS and the customer has exchanged the ProzisPoints accumulated in that order for offers in a next order: ProzisPoints of an order returned to PROZIS are voided upon receipt of the order at our premises. The ProzisPoints balance is updated as soon as the return process is complete. Therefore, if the customer places a new order and uses the ProzisPoints earned on the returned order, the balance will be negative.
• An order has been fully or partially returned and the customer has used part or all of the ProzisPoints earned from the purchase of that product (s) in the exchange of offer (s) on that same order: ProzisPoints earned on the purchase of a product are voided whenever this item is returned to our premises. Therefore, if the customer exchanges the ProzisPoints earned from this product for offers and subsequently decides to return the product, the ProzisPoints balance becomes negative.
Can I exchange or return products exchanged for ProzisPoints?
PROZIS does not accept exchanges or returns for products exchanged by ProzisPoints.
Can I exchange all of my ProzisPoints for offers in a single order?
Up to 9000 ProzisPoints obtained on previous purchases can be exchanged for on each order.