Love Tiles Douro Granfondo 2019Peso da Régua, Vila Real, Portugal 5 May 2019 Weather forecast available 7 days before
Love Tiles Douro Granfondo 2019
Come fall in love with Douro and cycling!
What makes anyone face the toughness of vineyard work?
What makes anyone face the toughness of cycling?
What makes the younger generations go back to the land of their ancestors and renew both the vineyards and the wine?
What makes the younger generations pedal, thus renewing an ancestral sport?
The answer lies in the beauty of the Douro terraces! The answer lies in the beauty of cycling itself! The answer is passion! The same passion that made Douro Vinhateiro the most beautiful, ancient wine region in the world; the same passion that makes Love Tiles Douro Granfondo the biggest and best cycling event for everyone in Portugal.
On May 5th, 2019, Love Tiles Douro Granfondo will be back on the road and back to the hearts of bike lovers. Granfondo (162 km/3220 m gradient), Mediofondo (112 km/2150 m) or Minifondo (60 km/ 700 m) – you can choose the distance, but the passion is there in all of them, and in all of you.
We will again start and finish in Peso da Régua, we will again climb to Tabuaço passing through the mouth of the river Têdo, passing through Alijó, São João da Pesqueira, Armamar and Carrazeda de Ansiães. We will go through the most beautiful road in the world, the N-222, and go over the Muro do Cadão, among many other attractions of this beautiful World Heritage Region, such as the Foz do Tua, the Valeira dam or Pinhão.
In 2018, more than 3000 people were overwhelmed by the Douro and by cycling. At the head of these aficionados was one of the best cyclists of all time, Alberto Contador, a champion that awoke the passion of cycling lovers and went home in love with Love Tiles Douro Granfondo.
On May 5th, 2019, come pedal at Love Tiles Douro Granfondo.
Come feel the passion for Douro and cycling.
- Packed lunch
- Cadão Douro Reserva wine bottle
- Container, offered by Love Tiles
- Energy bar, offered by PROZIS
- Energy gel, offered by PROZIS
- Shaker, offered by PROZIS
- Finisher medal
- Athlete video
- 2–3 photographs of each athlete that will be made available at the "Douro Granfondo" official Facebook page
- Solid and liquid supplies
- Digital finisher diploma
- Personalised bib numbers with name and nationality (for registrations validated until April 21st)
- First aid and medical assistance
- Access to locker rooms for showers
- Electronic chip rankings
- Professional mechanical assistance
- Personal accident insurance according to existing legislation (for non-FPC members: €90 fee)
The team of BikeService is always here to help. Check our FAQ, send us an e-mail or give us a call.
Opening hours - Monday to Friday, 11am to 1pm and 3pm to 7pm.
+351 910 732 060