- Nutritional Info
- Comments (155)
- FAQ (0)
Prozis Coral Calcium 1000 mg – All the benefits of calcium in a high-quality formula.
Calcium is an integral component of our skeleton. Approximately 99% of the calcium in our bodies is stored in the teeth and bones, where it supports hardness and structure. The remaining 1% supports vascular, neuromuscular and endocrine functions in cells and tissues.
So not only is calcium needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth, it is also required during muscle contraction and relaxation processes, contributing to normal muscle function and neurotransmission. Moreover, it plays a role in the energy-yielding metabolism and in the process of cell division.
Due to the relatively large amounts required — the EFSA recommends 1000 mg/day for adults between 18 and 24 years and 950 mg/day for adults older than 25 — calcium is known as a macromineral. It is predominately found in milk and dairy products, but also in some leafy greens, legumes, fruits and seafood. Whenever blood calcium levels drop too low, your body starts pulling out calcium from the bones. Ideally, this borrowed calcium is replaced at a later point, but that doesn’t always happen due to several factors, including dairy-free diets, food intolerances, bad eating habits, genetic factors, etc.
Bones are living tissue, constantly being broken down and built up. Normally, in individuals with a healthy lifestyle, bone production exceeds bone destruction until about the age of 30. After that, people typically start losing bone, increasing the risk of certain health conditions like osteoporosis. Doing regular exercise, eating healthy and getting enough calcium are strategies that can help minimise bone loss whilst aging.
Why take Prozis Coral Calcium?
For calcium to work, it must be in a form that the body can use, which is water-soluble. Coral Calcium is water-soluble, and therefore well absorbed and utilised by the body.
Prozis designed Coral Calcium to harness the benefits of this natural substance. As a high-quality calcium source, with about 44% of elemental calcium per 1 capsule serving, Prozis Coral Calcium comes as the ideal option for you to complement your diet and meet your daily calcium needs.
Note: We recommend you consult a physician or nutritionist if you have any questions regarding the use of this product. Nutritional information may vary depending on flavour.* Images presented are merely for illustrative and promotional purposes only. The product's final image may be altered.
Do not exceed the Recommended Daily Portion. This product should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. Keep in the original packaging in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Find the answer to your questions about this product in our FAQ.
Please note that any nutritional advice must be given by your physician or nutritionist!
Important: You may receive an e-mail after filling in this formCancel