Many are good.
Only a few are essential.
L-Leucine 2142 mg*
L-Isoleucine 1074 mg*
L-Valine 1074 mg*
*per 2 servings
The essential and nothing more
The total of 20 amino acids consists of 9 essential amino acids (EAAs) and 11 non-essential amino acids (NEAAs). The human body is not able to produce EAAs, therefore they must be obtained via diet to meet our daily needs.
Prozis EAA features a premium blend of the nine essential amino acids, optimized with a perfect 2:1:1 BCAA ratio.
Did you know...
Amino acids are protein’s building blocks. Proteins are large, complex molecules made from long strings of units called amino acids. All proteins, no matter their variety, are composed of combinations of 20 different amino acids, with different structures and different ways of working in favor of your body by turning into protein.
Prozis EAA was specially developed for every sportsman and woman looking for a high-quality formula of essential amino acids. Thanks to its convenient tablet form, you can easily add it your daily routine and keep track of the amount you ingest.
Capture the essence.
• L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine are the three members that make up a VIP amino acid club called branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs). Now, why are they so relevant? The importance of BCAAs lies in the way the body metabolizes them and the biological processes they trigger.
• L-Histidine plays a key role as a protein component. It's also important as a precursor of histamine. Initially thought essential only for infants, longer-term studies have shown it's essential for adults too.
• L-Lysine is an essential amino acid that can only be obtained by means of food and is used as a building block for many important functions.
• L-Threonine is an essential amino acid and a precursor to the amino acids glycine and serine. It's found in eggs, milk, gelatine, and other proteins.
• L-Phenylalanine, an essential amino acid also provided by food, plays an important role in the biosynthesis of other amino acids and in the structure and function of many proteins and enzymes.
• L-Methionine is a sulfur-containing essential amino acid that is crucial in many key functions. It's found in meat, fish, and dairy products.
• L-Tryptophan is naturally found in animal and plant proteins. It's an essential amino acid that the body needs in order to synthesize proteins.
Since essential amino acids are present in several everyday foods in very different concentrations, it can be difficult to keep track of the precise amount you intake. This is why Prozis developed an EAA formula in convenient tablets. Now it's easy to control your daily intake with Prozis EAA.
As a premium essential amino acid source, Prozis EAA was specially designed both for athletes and for those who follow a physically-active lifestyle.
Prozis EAA highlights:
• Essential Amino Acids with key roles
• 2:1:1 ratio of BCAAs
• Tested ingredients
• Top quality
• Available in easy-to-take tablets
Примечание: Мы рекомендуем тебе проконсультироваться с врачом или диетологом, если у тебя есть какие-либо вопросы относительно использования этого продукта. Информации о пищевой ценности продукта может варьироваться в зависимости от
* Изображения представлены лишь только для иллюстрации и в рекламных целях. Окончательное изображение продукта может быть изменено.