- Contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function and bones
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that plays an important role in several body processes and functions:
- It plays a role in the process of cell division.
- It contributes to the normal absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus. Moreover, vitamin D3 has a role in the maintenance of normal blood calcium levels.
- It promotes the maintenance of normal muscle function and bones.
- It contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
Few foods are rich in vitamin D. Fatty fish such as salmon and sardine, egg yolks, and beef liver, along with fortified dairy products and breakfast cereals are on the shortlist. That said, you would need to eat them almost every day to get enough vitamin D.
In terms of sun exposure, people don't always get the same amount of UV light from the sun all year round. Moreover, several factors can affect how much vitamin D is produced, such as your skin color, how much skin you expose to direct sunlight, how far from the equator you live – the sun's UV rays are stronger near the equator and weaker at higher latitudes – and whether you're wearing sunscreen.
For those reasons, supplementing with vitamin D may be an easy and safe solution to get your proper daily dose. Prozis Vitamin D3 provides you with all the benefits of this important vitamin, concentrated in vegetarian-friendly and convenient capsules.
Subjected to rigorous tests in advanced labs, this product is guaranteed to be of the highest quality.
Prozis Vitamin D3 was developed to help you get your proper daily dose of vitamin D. This supplement features a scientifically-tested formula that provides 800 IU of this active ingredient per capsule.
This supplement is aimed at everyone who, in spite of being health-conscious, may not be able to ensure a sufficient intake of vitamin D.