FEEL THE B ENERGY
Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin mainly found in food of animal origin, especially in meat, eggs, and dairy products. That makes it important for vegans and vegetarians to find reliable alternative sources of this nutrient, like foods fortified with vitamin B12 – certain types of plant-based milk, breakfast cereal, soy products — and supplements.
- Vegan source of Vitamin B12
- Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Supports the normal functioning of the nervous system
The B Effect
Vitamin B12, or cobalamin, is a key nutrient that plays several roles in the human body. Just check out this big list of its functions:
- It contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- It helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- It contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- It supports normal red blood cell formation and plays a roll in the process of cell division.
- It contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and normal psychological function.
Backed by quality certificates issued by independent testing labs, the composition of Prozis Vegan Vitamin B12 hides no secrets from you.
Recommended daily intake:
Take 1 tablet daily with food.
Prozis Vegan Vitamin B12 was developed to help you ensure an adequate intake of vitamin B12. This supplement features a scientifically-tested formula providing 100 µg of this active ingredient per daily serving.
This supplement is aimed at everyone who, in spite of being health-conscious, may not be able to ensure a sufficient intake of vitamin B12. Prozis Vegan Vitamin B12 is particularly suitable for vegetarians and vegans as this nutrient is not commonly found in vegetables and plant-based food.