Genie in a tub
High-intensity athletes deserve to have their every wish granted! That’s why Prozis developed a special formula that takes your wishes to the highest level. A powerful mix that will get you closer to your goals. Make a wish!
Athletes in long-lasting sports may benefit from the use of carbohydrates and glutamine together.
Glutamine supplementation appears to improve strength recovery from endurance training sessions and may reduce muscle soreness.
The addition of maltodextrin is important to replenish endogenous glycogen stores and to facilitate muscle-damage repair and reconditioning, mainly during post-exercise recovery.
Furthermore, the ingestion of carbohydrates leads to an increase of insulin levels, which increases muscle blood flow (Figure A)*, thus increasing the rate of transport of amino acids (such as glutamine) into the muscle cells.
* Source: adapted from George Dimitriadis, Panayota Mitrou, Vaia Lambadiari, Eirini Maratou, Sotirios A. Raptis “Insulin effects in muscle and adipose tissue” in Diabetes Research And Clinical Practice, https://www.diabetesresearchclinicalpractice.com, August 2011, Volume 93, Supplement 1, Pages S52–S59
Set the power free
Take a peek inside:
• Glutamine is an amino acid (a building block of proteins) found naturally in the body and present in dietary protein. It can be found in both animal and plant proteins.
• Maltodextrin is a carb complex made up of glucose polymers. As it has a high glycemic index, it’s commonly used by athletes.
• alpha-Lipoic Acid, also known as ALA, is a form of fatty acid that is produced in every single one of our cells. Athletes usually take it after workout and daily exercises.
Genius? We know how to fuel your goals. Wishes granted!
Prozis Glutamine Glycofusion 300g highlights:
• For high-intensity athletes and bodybuilders
• Synergistic effect (Glutamine, Maltodextrin, alpha-Lipoic Acid)
• Tested ingredients
• Top quality
• Great flavors