- Nutritional Info
- Comments (1561)
- FAQ (0)
About Royal Quinoa
Prozis Royal Quinoa is a great substitute for rice. It's packed with carbohydrates and is usually on the lists of many nutritionists when they give advice about balanced diets. Royal quinoa is suitable for vegetarian, vegan, and many other kinds of diets.
“And what's the difference between regular quinoa and royal quinoa?”, you may be asking. Well, royal quinoa grows in locations difficult to access, and under hostile conditions. The special atmosphere produces a type of quinoa with bigger, rounder seeds. The taste is also a bit nuttier than that of regular quinoa.
When it comes to quinoa, Prozis Royal Quinoa is the queen. Give it a try!
You can rely on Prozis Royal Quinoa to provide you with a good amount of energy, as it has a high-carbohydrate profile. It is a great source of protein and fiber, nutrients that are royal quinoa's crown jewels.
For a new eattitude
Don't know how to prepare Prozis Royal Quinoa? Not to worry,here's a recipe suggestion: Quinoa Fried “Rice”.
1. Combine 1/2 cup of Prozis Royal Quinoa with 1 cup of water in a pot, and let it boil.
2. Reduce the heat and let it simmer until the royal quinoa has absorbed all the water. Your quinoa is cooked!
3. Now take a skillet, add some olive oil, and place on high heat.
4. Scramble 1 egg and set it aside. Drizzle some more olive oil and sauté 1 cup of mixed vegetables until tender.
5. Add the quinoa and stir, then add the scrambled egg and season with sesame oil and soy sauce. Remove from heat and enjoy!
Note: We recommend you consult a physician or nutritionist if you have any questions regarding the use of this product. Nutritional information may vary depending on flavour.* Images presented are merely for illustrative and promotional purposes only. The product's final image may be altered.
Find the answer to your questions about this product in our FAQ.
Please note that any nutritional advice must be given by your physician or nutritionist!
Important: You may receive an e-mail after filling in this formCancel