Do it Again
L-Leucine 3.5 g *
L-Isoleucine 1.8 g *
L-Valine 1.8 g *
1.0 g *
* Values per 12 g of Prozis RE·AMP Lemon flavor.
The Ultimate Ally
Prozis Re·Amp is a synergistic formula that combines L-Glutamine, BCAAs, L-Citrulline Malate, and other nutrients. These top-quality constituents are of the utmost importance for those who challenge their limits and aim for the highest goal.
• L-Glutamine is an amino acid that participates in the biosynthesis of proteins.
• BCAAs are branched-chain amino acids. There are three in total: L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine, featured in this formula in a 2:1:1 ratio.
• L-Citrulline Malate is a non-essential amino acid. It is converted into arginine, a precursor of nitric oxide, in the kidneys.
Within a Single Vitamin
There’s a multifaceted vitamin present in this formula - vitamin B6. Its vast array of beneficial outcomes gives it a high importance status.
Among other effects, it contributes to the normal function of the immune system, supports the regulation of hormonal activity, and contributes to normal psychological function.
Above all, it contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and helps with normal energy-yielding, protein, and glycogen metabolism.
Sodium & Potassium
Apart from its main ingredients, this formula also features Sodium and Potassium, important for keeping electrolyte balance. Potassium, in addition to that, contributes to the maintenance of normal blood pressure, and the normal functioning of the nervous system. It supports normal muscle function as well.
After your workout, Prozis Re·Amp is here to help you restore and amplify.
This is how you get results
Take 1 serving immediately after training.
1 scoop (12 g)
250-300 ml water
Your shake doesn’t have to be insipid.
Explore all flavors:
Prozis Re·Amp highlights:
• Synergistic formula
• Combines L-Glutamine, BCAAs, L-Citrulline Malate and Vitamin B6
• Features Sodium and Potassium
• Post-workout formula