Fitness recipe: Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding
- ½ cup whole oats
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 egg whites
- 1 scoop whey protein (chocolate)
- 1 tbsp chocolate peanut butter
- ½ cup fat free cottage cheese
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- ¼ cup almond milk (vanilla)
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixer until you get a creamy and consistent mixture.
- Pour into a pudding dessert bowl and keep in the fridge for at least 20 minutes.
- Optionally, top with banana, a bit more chocolate peanut butter, and some chocolate nibs. Enjoy!
Nutrition facts per serving (each recipe serves 1)
- Calories (kcal) = 551
- Protein (g) = 45
- Carbohydrates (g) = 49
- Fat (g) = 16
Ingredients and supplements used:
Instant Whole Oats Powder 1250 g – A very popular source of protein and healthy fats amongst bodybuilders and sportspeople in general, Instant Whole Oats is an excellent and satiating energy-providing meal!
Cocoa Powder 200 g – Have a taste of this delicious 100% pure Cocoa Powder, rich in essential vitamins (E, B2, B5) and minerals to support your well-being.
100% Liquid Egg White – Albumin 500 g – A real food derived exclusively from albumin with no extra ingredients or thickeners! A great protein source, contributing to muscle growth.
100% Real Whey Protein 1250 g (chocolate) – The highest quality whey protein, rich in BCAAs, that will help you increase your muscle mass and maintain that hard-gained muscle. Keep it real!
Chocolate Peanut Butter 500g – Peanut Butter Smooth Chocolate — Smooth deliciousness for nutritious snacking.