Fitness Recipe: Chocolate Avocado Mousse
- 2 bananas
- 1 avocado
- 1 scoop of whey protein (chocolate mousse)
- 2 tbsp of low-fat cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter
- coconut flakes
- Blend the bananas and the avocado for about 30 seconds.
- Add the whey, the cocoa and the peanut butter until the mixture is creamy and smooth.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Garnish with coconut flakes and rejoice with this wonderful anabolic chocolate mousse!
- Calories (kcal) = 772
- Protein (g) = 34
- Carbohydrates (g) = 79
- Fat (g) = 40
Ingredients and supplements used:
100% Whey Prime 2.0 – 100% Whey Prime 2.0 is fortified with Creatine, BCAAs and Glutamine so that you can jump-start your muscle building processes!
Coconut Flakes 200 g – Dried coconut is a 100% natural snack to take everywhere, a great source of fibre with an exceptionally high nutritional value and unique fat content.
Peanut Butter 500g – Is made from nothing but one ingredient, peanuts, for the most naturally delicious spread or as a nutty addition to your shakes.
Cocoa Powder 200g – Have a taste of this delicious 100% pure Cocoa Powder, rich in essential vitamins (E, B2, B5) and minerals to support your well-being.Keep Reading