Fast Fitness Recipe: Quinoa Pizza Crust
- 60 g uncooked quinoa;
- 30 g oat flour;
- 10 g ground flaxseed
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- garlic powder, to taste
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 200 ºC.
- Cook the quinoa in water for about 12-15 minutes and drain it.
- In a bowl, combine the oat flour with the ground flaxseed and the baking powder; then, add the cooked quinoa and mix well.
- Add the egg and combine until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Add some garlic powder and season with salt and peeper.
- Spread the dough on a tray lined with parchment paper, using the back of a spoon.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Add your favourite (and healthy!) topping ingredients and enjoy!